Thursday, December 4, 2008

Here I am again- and I have a new home!!

I know what you're thinking.. "wow, isn't she CUTE, I'm sure sorry that I chose the face only a mother could love option when I voted." Few people thought I'd turn out okay and yet here I sit before you, oozing with cuteness and charm!


I have a new home with Violet and her flock. Violet doesn't know what to think of me yet, but I am rather small and unobtrusive, so perhaps she will accept me over time.
In the mean time I have found some really good places to hang out and observe my new surroundings.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! I love parrotlets! It's one type of bird I would really like to have. I can't wait to hear all about your new little friend. Boy or girl? Name?

DoodleBird said...

What a CUTIE!!!! Just so you know, I voted "cute". :-)

One smart blue headed pionus said...

Stephanie-
Female, and her name is Pippin. :)

One smart blue headed pionus said...

Aww, thanks DoodleBird! :)