Sunday, August 24, 2008

A happy Sunday

What is this in your pocket? It looks interesting, do you mind if I feel it with my beak?
Ooh, I like it!
Wait! What's that in your other hand.. it's scary looking.. it makes me nervous. A camera?
Okay.
I let one of my friends try out my newest toy and he really liked it. He also liked the bumpy texture of my friend's shirt and was very gentle with his beak while exploring it. He didn't break any buttons. He goes home to his new family in a week and my friend and I are going to miss him.

Later on I was placed way up high on a stand. I was over everyone's head, even the big red macaw's head. He didn't seem to notice though as he was still getting his head rubbed. All I could hear him say was "oh, oooh, aahhh!" He was really having a good visit with my friend. I was having fun spying on everyone from my high look-out point. Did you know there were visitors in the aviary who didn't even notice me above their heads?

This rope is a satisfying chew.