Saturday, August 23, 2008

Meet the new neighbor

This is my new neighbor. She is a military macaw. My family here at the aviary suspect that she is a female; I guess we will find out soon enough. Today I had two visitors!! I spent the entire time visiting with the man. I sat on his hand and talked to him then I ruffled up my feathers and listened in on a conversation he and my lady visitor were having with some other people. I like to eavesdrop!

My lady visitor spent the entire time holding and preening this macaw. She even let her chew on my little toy. It's okay I like to share my toys.
This is another one of my friends. He likes to sit on people's shirts and chew little holes in them. I think he said he wants to be a tailor or something... I don't know, maybe he is just a designer and wants to rearrange their clothes. Here he is sticking his tongue out for the camera. Cheeky guy!