Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I am so excited!

La,la,la,laaaaa! I am so excited to be pecking typing my story on my very own blog! I get help with the typing and picture taking so I guess I can't take all the credit; but the stories are mine all mine! Here is a picture of me taken this afternoon.
This picture was taken last Sunday, August 3rd..
this one too.
This one too.. hee! I had fun that day. Two people spent lots of time with me on Sunday and they decided that they wanted to adopt me. I don't know what that means, but I feel like it's a good thing. One of the people visits me every day which I enjoy; she also pets me gently but I'm still having a hard time getting used to that. Sometimes when she pets me I get a sleepy feeling and want to nap.
Here is my baby picture I am only 5 weeks old here. Seems like so long ago. I remember being kind of cool because I didn't have all my feathers. Now all my feathers are in and I enjoy ruffling them up and preening.


last picture courtesy of DJ Feathers Aviary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sweet-Feisty -
cool blog! Thanks for your thoughts. I wish I had a blog, but I can't figure out how those key thingys work. I tried it once, but I ended up almost prying the thing off.

My Magic 8 Ball tells me that you are going to be taking a little trip pretty soon. . . .

BTW, you need a NAME, Dude!

Your feathery pal,
Rex

One smart blue headed pionus said...

Dear Rex,
Thanks for visiting!! You should get your human to help you out with the keyboard... my lady takes dictation very well so I don't have to work the keys.

I think my new flock is trying to find a name for me.

One smart blue headed pionus said...

Is a magic 8 ball a bird toy??