Monday, August 11, 2008

Squawks & Chirps

Hello!
The store was busy today and there were lots of people moving around my house throughout the afternoon. When my friend came to see me I was quite hungry and trying my best to let everyone know just how I felt! Some may say I was cranky, but I was just doing what comes naturally, and so I squawked, chirped and even made my raptor sound. All my vocalizations didn't accomplish too much since no one brought me a syringe full of food to enjoy. Oh well. "Let it out" I always say. There is no point in keeping those feelings all bottled up inside.

Squawking is hard work, and after talking so long without anyone coming over to feed me I became sleepy so I sat on my friends arm and took a nap. My friend said I did a real nice job of stepping up onto her hand when she came to see me today (yesterday too). My brothers get worried and scoot away, but I sit on my perch and think about what I am supposed to do then I step up. It's easy! I don't know why the boys get so upset. Hee, hee, I'm younger than they are but I'm learning more!

Here are two pictures taken yesterday. I didn't feel like being photographed today.

No comments: